Events are held in Perth City all year long. You can attend any events of your choice. Major sporting, arts, cultural and culinary events are all taking place in Perth City. It’s all very encouraging and worth a visit. Whether you are new in town or just visiting, there will surely be an event hosted somewhere in the city.
Listed below are the few Perth city events that are being hosted –
- Perth Scorchers Family Fun Day at Western Australian Cricket Association. Lilac Hill, Caversham, West Swan.
- Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Kalamunda Farmers Market at Kalamunda.
- Six Seasons Indigenous Gallery – Outside: Matters of the heart in Indigenous art at Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth.
- The Doors – Performed by L.A Women at Newport Hotel.
- Vivaldi Bach Paganini at St. George’s Cathedral.
Listed below are places in city of Perth where you can check out for upcoming events –
- Perth Arena
- Elizabeth Quay
- nib Stadium
- The Standard
- Rosmount Hotel
- Hyde Park Hotel
- Metro City
- Indian Ocean Hotel
- Fromage Artisans
You’d be awe and wonder with City of Perth events. They are endless and it’s all magical. Every place you visit here, will make you fall in love with them, and as you have picked Perth of all the beautiful places around the world, you’ll be busier forever with all everything Perth has to offer!